Tuesday, November 12, 2013

PYP Holiday Gift Guide





With the Holiday season just around the corner,  I thought it would be a fun idea to create a gift guide.  One thing I enjoy doing, is coming up with interesting and thoughtful gifts for friends and family.  So I thought I would share some ideas with you.  Above are items that would make cute (and fairly inexpensive) gifts for her or him! Some of the guy items I would totally get for myself ;)


1. Her-Kate Spade 'Library Card' Iphone 5 case $40 (Nordstrom)
2. His-Gentlemen's Hardware iPad Case $49 (West Elm)
3. His-Star Wars 'Swag' Tee $24 (Urban Outfitters)
4. Her-Dance Closer Dress $68 (Nasty Gal)
5. His-Banned Books Match set $8 (Out Of Print)
6. Her-Sherlock Holmes Book Scarf $42 (Etsy)
7. Her-"Grumpy Cat" book $12.95 (Nordstrom)
8. His-"Shake" by Carli Davidson book $10.79 (Amazon)
9. His-Jumbo Ice Molds $15.95 (Amazon)
10. Her-Elysees Cocktail Shaker $30 (Anthropologie)

xox,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment