Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mirror,Mirror

{Display Mirror that I am hoarding ;)}

Here are some of my picks that I am in love with and have been meaning to share!  In between job hunting and interviewing, I would drive around Atlanta looking for new places to pick.  Most of these I found when my parents were visiting and one thing we enjoy doing of course is to go out thrifting and antiquing. Most of these ideas will go to my parents antique store.  Some are listed in my etsy store which you can check out here.  

Remember that picture I posted with all the vintage fans? Well here is why I got so excited to run into them!  This Spartan fan is so neat!  If only it worked..  
{Lunt Sterling Silver Framed Mirror}
Above is a picture of the Lunt Sterling Silver framed mirror I found along with a couple of other mirrors (one of which I am keeping;)  This Lunt mirror is made out of American Sterling Silver! You can click on any of the captions to go to my Etsy account.    

{Chipmunk Chalk Salt & Pepper Shakers }

{Jewelry dresser-Perfect for someone who has more jewelry than I do!}

Beautiful jewelry dresser I picked up from an Estate sale!  The top opens up so you can store more earrings and necklaces (also has a mirror attached on the inside!) it is lined with a emerald green velvet.  I can't wait for someone else to fall in love with it!  

Looking forward to pick some more items!  

xox,
Katie

p.s.-I am curious to know what you guys have found lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment