Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Old Farmhouse Table

I have been eyeing this old farm table for a month now and finally bought it today.  Its a solid wood table that would be cute in a sunroom, as a kitchen island or in the living room filled with some great finds!  




Look at those legs ;)

I like the color of the wood, but feel like painting and/or staining the table would make the table stand out.  The top has a light piece of wood in the middle of two medium color planks while the legs on the other hand I am not a HUGE fan of.  So, I am thinking of trying milk paint out. Green (especially an olive/ dark green) has been everywhere and is even chosen as one of the interior colors of 2015.  Also, what says farm like a grassy green color?  

I purchased some Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint in Boxwood.  Below are some examples of the color:


Can't wait to show you the outcome! Fingers crossed.  ;)

xox,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment