Monday, July 28, 2014

Style: Modern Farmhouse

When asked what my style is, it always takes me a minute, but I am realizing that I tend to be drawn to style that has a rustic, vintage feel with some touches of modern.  I found these Industrial farmhouse lights at one of my go to places.  The lights are rusty and worn, but they would work in someones porch, kitchen, or even bar.  These lights paired with some other vintage and modern pieces fit perfectly with that Modern farmhouse style.  Below is some inspiration: 
Pick: Farmhouse Lights


Inspiration 1


Inspiration 2



Inspiration Board

1. Tree Ring Prints: $25 each ScoutMob
2. Pick: Farmhouse Lights: $90 each 
2. Cute Animal Plates: $8-$10 each West Elm 
3. Farmhouse sink: $647 Wayfair
4. Kitchen cart: $303.99 Target
5. Pick: Blue & White pot $30
6. Light Blue Chevron rug: $260 RugUSA
7. Blue Striped Curtains: $108 Anthropologie 

Whats your style?

xox,
Katie







   

No comments:

Post a Comment