Thursday, January 22, 2015

Picked: Creepy/Cool Edition

This past weekend I got to go exploring with my parents who were in town to help me find a new store space.  While we were scouting, we couldn't help but do a little shopping.  Some of the items  picked up are going on my Etsy page when I finish putting it together.  You will notice  a creepy (I say cool;) theme.    

mannequin/monroegeorgia


metalcrate/monroegeorgia

whitevintagehat/monroegeorgia

whitevintagehat/monroegeorgia

20svintagehat/monroegeorgia

20svintagehat/monroegeorgia

20svintagehat/monroegeorgia

embroidered purse monroe georgia


creepy boy vintage frame monroe georgia

Is it me, or does the above photo look a little like a new little Royal? ;)


creepy boy 1 vintage frame monroe georgia

Now all I need to do is finish my Etsy shop and add my new picks!

xox,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment